Mr. Mangesh M. Yadav
Email-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no : +91-253-2393827
The Administration team of NIM carries out a number of vital tasks. It strives to provide satisfactory services to the teaching and non-teaching staff as well as students, parents and alumni. Administration Team of NIM is divided into three section according to its role & responsibilities as:
C) Students Section
Desired Functions of Establishment Section:
- Recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Maintaining service records of faculties.
- Proposals for increments and promotions.
- Documentation at the time of joining / resignation / retirement.
- Preparation of documents for submission to statutory bodies like Savitribai Phule Pune University,AICTE and Goverment of Maharashtra.
Desired Functions of Accounts Section:
- Drawing salaries of the staff.
- Documentation at the time of joining / resignation / retirement
- Maintenance of accounts.
- Collection and refund (in case of cancellation) of fees of students.
- Statutory payments like provident fund, income tax, professional etc.
- SamajKalyan Payments
Desired Functions of Students Section:
- Admission of students
- Getting the eligibility of admitted students approved by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Maintenance of student’s record
- Handling scholarships and free-ships to students.
- Issuing of various certificates like Bonafide Certificate Leaving /Transfer certificates etc.to students
- Distribution of results.
Procedures and policies for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support facilities of NIM:
- Navjeevan Institute of Management (NIM) has adequate infrastructure facility as per AICTE guidelines to facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- Well defined policy is framed for maintenance and utilization of all its physical and academic facility which includes use of equipment’s in classroom, staff room, seminar hall, computer lab and library.
- There are spacious class rooms and computer lab with sufficient ventilation.
- Each classroom has elevated platform, so that the teacher and board is visible to all the students.
- The institution has well equipped computer lab with 62 computers with internet broadband connectivity of 100 Mbps and 80 Mbps.
- The entire lab has a power backup to ensure continuous uninterrupted connectivity for students and staff.
- Maintenance of the computers, Photocopy machine, printers are carried out by specialized person which take cares of installing software’s, operating systems and other applications on all the computers of the institute.
- The library is spacious and is well maintained.
- The library hall, book section, attached reading room is well furnished for the holistic development of students and faculty members.
- Our library has reference section as well as the periodical section to help students understand the subjects in detail.
- Seminar hall along with all the classrooms have Wi-Fi facility to connect LCD projectors for PPT presentations. This also helps teachers to utilize an Audio-Visual experience in learning of the students.
- The college has a dedicated room for Internal Quality Assurance Cell. It is used for IQAC frequent meetings and discussions for the betterment of an Institute.
- We have 2 water coolers and 2 purifiers in our college for drinking water and are cleaned every week.
- A separate purchasing committee in consultation with IQAC looks after the needs of the infrastructure of the institute.
- The purchasing committee and IQAC list out the various requirements of the institute at the beginning of the Academic year.
- Budget is allocated for the developmental aspects based on these discussion and then the approval from Management.
- The institution ensures optimal allocation and utilization of the available financial resources for maintenance of the facilities in consultation with the Governing Body and the Management.