The Administration team of NIM carries out a number of vital tasks. It strives to provide satisfactory services to the teaching and non-teaching staff as well as students, parents and alumni. Administration Team of NIM is divided into three section according to its role & responsibilities as:
C) Students Section
Desired Functions of Establishment Section:
- Recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Maintaining service records of faculties.
- Proposals for increments and promotions.
- Documentation at the time of joining / resignation / retirement.
- Preparation of documents for submission to statutory bodies like Savitribai Phule Pune University,AICTE and Goverment of Maharashtra.
Desired Functions of Accounts Section:
- Drawing salaries of the staff.
- Documentation at the time of joining / resignation / retirement
- Maintenance of accounts.
- Collection and refund (in case of cancellation) of fees of students.
- Statutory payments like provident fund, income tax, professional etc.
- SamajKalyan Payments
Desired Functions of Students Section:
- Admission of students
- Getting the eligibility of admitted students approved by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Maintenance of student’s record
- Handling scholarships and free-ships to students.
- Issuing of various certificates like Bonafide Certificate Leaving /Transfer certificates etc.to students
- Distribution of results.